ang blog ng BALIW na MAY SENSE...

Monday, January 31, 2005

Backseat...

In my previous blogs, I promised that I'll write more about him in my next blogs.
Here it is.
Backseat.
Just the mere thought of him makes me shiver.
Again, just like Johan, I really can't explain what made me notice him, and eventually like him. Although--- his features are distinctively admirable--- his towering height, his voice, his built, his intelligence, his laughter, his smile, his jokes, his ways...I cannot single out a specific trait...
Because all those things about him---drives me crazy.
Well, I don't love him---yet.
But I really like him.
He gives me a reason to wake up so early every other day of the week.
I believed in destiny once more.
I dreamt about him. About us. Together. Happy. And every waking moment after those dreams was blissful. Those wonderful moments painted inside my mind made me hold on to what promised to be destiny.
Me and Backseat.
Destined for each other.
But then again---
Destiny failed me once again.
It figured that us being together will be trapped inside my mind and will never be realized.
No chance.
I'll miss your memories Backseat.
See you in my dreams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home