ang blog ng BALIW na MAY SENSE...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Single and Lovin' it!

Yep. You read it right.
I'm single.
And i love it.
You might think that I'm already insane since I spent months blabbing about how much I hate being single and here I am now, saying and feeling entirely different about my "unattached" status.
But it's true. It's a fact of life that I've already accepted.
I'M SINGLE.
And I must admit that it was very stupid of me to dwell about it too much. It is only now that I've realized that I've ignored so many blessings and great things that God gave me just because He never gave me a boyfriend--- just because He allowed me to be one of those few "unattached" people amidst a crowd of "attached" ones.
I'M SINGLE.
And it isn't really a big deal. A lot of my friends and orgmates are single, too--- a lot of people in this world are single, and most of them are even older than me. I'm still young to even think of it as a problem.
I'M SINGLE.
And my reasons for not wanting to be one are so stupid. I've realized that I myself am not yet ready for any emotional involvement--- all I want is company. Someone to treat me for lunch when I'm feeling depressed; someone I could talk on the phone with for hours; someone who I can easily drag with me when I want to watch a movie; someone who's just there.
But then again, there will be times when I wouldn't like to be with someone or anyone. And if I have a boyfriend, it will be very heartbreaking for him to hear that I don't want to see him, and I just would like to be alone.
I'M SINGLE.
And I know that in God's time, I won't be one anymore. In the meantime, I will just enjoy every fun moment of it. There will be times when I'll still be feeling depressed because of that reason, but then I'll just tell myself that I am not alone and that I have an ultimately great companion, much better than any other guy--- GOD.
I'm Single. I'm complete. And I'm happy about it.
Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home